[Serusers] Accounting Calls not by extension

Nhadie Ramos nhadie at tbgi.net.ph
Fri Aug 11 11:17:53 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I'm doing accounting via the usage of per extension. Can i also do it
when a client is a gateway and would forward calls to my SER?
e.g. from their gateway, the will append everything infront of their
dialled digits with 12345#, then forward it to my SER. then i'll strip
the 12345# then forward it to my gateway provider. how can i account
anything that has 12345# or can I account it via the IP address of their
gateway? TIA

Regards,
nhadie