[Serusers] Problem with the gw-pstn.cfg

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 07:05:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thing is: it's difficult to tell you what's happening w/o looking at
ur ser.cfg and network captures. However, I had "Too Many Hops" reply
from the server, when I had no INVITE handler .. Meaning there were
nothing in ser.cfg that handles INVITE. But i dont think it's your
case. You should have one (even the simplest example for ser.cfg has
INVITE handler).

  Bests,

   Andrey.