[Serusers] How to change display name

Evan Borgström evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Tue Aug 8 23:37:48 CEST 2006

	I believe that the consultant is referring to the RFC 3325;
P-Asserted-Identity & Privacy headers. The RPID draft was depreciated
many moons ago but it's still much more widely supported than any other
method of transporting identity and privacy information.

	We transport both RPID & PAI as we have one interconnect that only
supports the PAI while 90% of the others only support RPID (with the
remaining few supporting both).

-Evan