[Serusers] SER config

Sebastian Gabris Sebastian.Gabris at web.de
Wed Aug 2 13:43:31 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

I'm new to SER and try to write my first config file. After reading the Admin guide & the getting started Tutorial on onsip I still cannot configure my SER.

In the test setup I have two systems --
1. The Linux server ( where the SER is running)
2. one win XP system ( SIP UA).

The linux server has two LAN cards one with a private IP and one with a public one.
The SIP - Client has an account at a VoIP - Provider (sipgate).
What I want the SER to do is to forward the call to the provider and to accept incoming calls.
No authorisation or mysql things nedeed.

I put in the cfg - file that SER should listen on both(public & private) interfaces.

Until now SER forwards the call but he doesn't change the  private IP - Address to the public one.

Any ideas how I could solve the problem?

Thanks in advance and excuse my bad english :-)