[Users] Transaction matching issue?

Gerry spamcop at gmx.at
Tue Aug 22 18:35:49 CEST 2006

Yes, it has to be considered a retransmission, because "Call-ID" and
"CSeq" are the same.
I'd say that _after_ openser got the reply to the request (the INVITE in
this case), it forgets about the finished transaction and, because there
seems to be no backlog of such, it considers the INVITE as a new one,
but actually you constructed a retransmission ;-)) .

Greets, Gerry.