[Users] Transaction matching issue?

H Quintana hjqlopez at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 18:01:09 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm running OpenSER 1.1.0 in the server
xxx.yyy.91.231, I'm also testing a program as 3rd
party call control at xxx.yyy.91.230 that is sending
"simultaneous" reINVITEs to the 2 parties involved in
the call (10252052 and 10092010) through OpenSER.

Both messages are accepted by the loose_route
function.  OpenSER relays the 1st reINVITE (to
10092010)  but the second reINVITE (to 10252052) is
not relayed.

Is openSER considering the 2nd message as a
retransmission of the first reINVITE ?

I'm having the same behavior by setting
tm.ruri_matching to 1 and 0. The results are the same
if I call from 10092010 to 10252052, or if I send the
1st reINVITE to 10252052.  The only way to make it
work properly is sending the 2nd reInvite after some
seconds.

There is something else that I must add to the
reINVITEs to allow OpenSER to differentiate them?

The OpenSER debug for the ReINVITEs is at
http://pastebin.com/773285
The reInvite to 10092010 is at
http://pastebin.com/773286
The reInvite to 10252052 is at