[Serusers] Problem with Voice Quality

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Thu Apr 13 07:05:52 CEST 2006

Hi All,

	We are making a VOIP application for Mobiles (PDA's) and we are using Asterisk
for it. We have a setup consisting of both SER and Asterisk. SER acts as a SIP
router and routes everything to Asterisk. We also have rtpproxy for SER. Our
packet delivery from clients (Mobiles, PDA's) is inconsistent and ranges
between 10 to 60 ms delay but the average is near to 20 ms. We use SIP. How can
we solve this problem, is there any setting at the server end to handle this,
as clients have very limited resources we have to manage this at the server
end, please tell me how can I do this?

Thanks,
Manoj.