[Serusers] cisco sip phones?

Jan Bollen jbollen at cisco.com
Wed Apr 12 15:27:44 CEST 2006

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 Gould, Aaron kneaded and moulded:

|oh, cisco phone, ummm, yeah i put the 5 files in a tftp server i think it was ...
|
|OS79XX
|P003-08-2-00.bin
|P003-08-2-00.sbn
|P003-08-2-00.loads
|P003-08-2-00.sb2

 which is definitely not correct:

- if you're running version 7 or higher there is no need for the
  OS79XX.TXT file

- the .bin and .sbn are the unsigned and signed images containing the
  universal application loader.

- the .loads and .sb2 files must be coded P0S3... and not P003.

 I know, it is confusing, but that is the way it is.

 cheers,
 Jan