[Serusers] Checking spoofed From headers

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Mon Apr 10 17:25:27 CEST 2006

I was under the impression check_from gathered its data from credentials
(requiring a proxy authorize)...

Still, though, documentation on it being what it is (i.e. a line saying simply
"Check From username against URI table or digest credentials." ), how would I
use it to check if a user isn't in the URI table but is pretending to be?
Couch it in a Search?

Like:

if(search("^From:.*@my.domain.com"))
{
   if(!check_from())
   {
      error and exit
   };
};

?

N.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:40:58 +0200, samuel wrote