[Serusers] Changing the destination port

Wed Apr 5 18:18:08 CEST 2006

Hi!

The firewall is doing PAT in one way, but does not remember the mapping
for the response. IMO this behavior it totally broken. Are you using
checkpoint - I had this problems several time with checkpoint firewall.

I solved it by kicking the firewall admin until he managed to disable
this broken behavior.

Thus, fix the firewall.

regards
klaus