[Serusers] ser and * voicemail

Mark Aiken aiken.mark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:22:02 CEST 2005

SER normally sends a 487 when the INVITE timer runs out so you would need to
trigger the voicemail on that event. We have our feature server handing
timeouts not SER (our SER timeout is set to a very large value) so I'm not
sure the best way to proceed.

Does SER call the failure_route for a locally generated 487 timeout? If so
then rather than the 'break' you have there now just forward to vm. I would
set a different t_on_failure instead of reusing "1" though, so you dont keep
forwarding if the vm fails.

Mark