[Serusers] ser and * voicemail

Leon Sun leon.sun at keywestcommunications.com
Fri Sep 30 22:36:01 CEST 2005

Rick,

I had same problem before and I gave it up since I didn't get any answer
from list. I am using another way(tricky but working) to do voice mail. Hope
it can help you if you can't fix it.

1.       Check location in your routing parts before relay, if not, forward
to Asterisk.

2.       set up unconditional forward in ATA as 00 + ATA'DID. Make a route
in SER and point 00* to Asterisk.

3.       Strip 00 in Asterisk and send it to voicemail2(${EXTEN})

Regards

Leon Sun

  _____