[Serusers] Modules writing and overhead.

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Sep 30 08:40:47 CEST 2005

I like the idea of using a module, but Jan's point on the slow queries is
very true. You are trying to do something with a DB table that it was not
meant to do.
Here is an idea:
- For all incoming calls, use avpops on a custom db table to store the
caller using callee as a key (thus always writing over the previous caller)
- When seeing *69, use caller as key in the db table to retrieve the last
caller and set the ruri

g-)