[Serusers] No accounting records logged by radius in mysql; Unsupported Acct-Status-Type = 15

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Sep 30 08:11:57 CEST 2005

Cameron,
radiusclent* dictionaries are for the client (i.e. ser module sending the
the radius server), the radius server has its own dictionary that also must
be updated.  The rlm_sql message (I assume) is from your radius server,
right?  If so, that is where you should look (raddb/dictionary?)  To me it
looks like has read the value (doesn't complain about unknown value), but
the radius server doesn't really know what to do with it.
I use another radius server, so I cannot help you further.
g-)