[Serusers] Re: Mediaproxy works only for the caller

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:41:10 CEST 2005

I found the problem and decided to post it here:

First, I didnt have a reply route(t_on_reply). I put it and now
sessions.py showed both Caller and Called IP addresses.
After that, I couldnt get audio from both parts....then, checking the
SDP body, I saw that mediaproxy was setting his IP address on the body
of SDP as 127.0.0.1. So I put in mediaproxy.ini the following:

[MediaProxy]
proxyIP = <my_IP>

Now mediaproxy puts a valid IP on the SDP body and I get audio.

Felipe
--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16