[Serusers] Re: RTPproxy and SER

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Wed Sep 28 15:39:56 CEST 2005

Hi again, I made the same test with mediaproxy instead of rtpproxy, the
problem is exactly the same.
In my config there is no NAT at all, private IP addresses are routed via
an IP tunnel to my SER proxy, and I'd like to use the media proxy to
communicate with an external gateway. The SDP within the 200OK is left
intact, so a private IP address is given and the call fails...
Any ideas?
Thanks!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>