[Serusers] problem detectec: Not found in usrloc

Ángel Gómez angel2g at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:11:06 CEST 2005

Hi, I have found the problem, but i don't know ho to solve it.

To search the problem I started SER with a debug level 9, redirectin
STDERROR to a file ( if some one want to do it is:  /etc/init.d/ser
start 2>>/ser.log1 ) and when I was reading the file I found it:

 2(1926) lookup(): 'ninguna' Not found in usrloc

This is what the server say when i send a MESSAGE to
ninguna at 10.22.1.249, but then I used: serctl ul show, and got this:

...Record(0x4045d1b8)...
domain: 'location'
aor   : 'ninguna'
~~~Contact(0x4045d218)~~~
domain    : 'location'
aor       : 'ninguna'
Contact   : 'sip:ninguna at 10.22.1.249'
Expires   : 3583
q         :
Call-ID   : '1549255136 at 10.22.1.5'
CSeq      : 1
received  : ''
State     : CS_SYNC
Flags     : 0
next      : (nil)
prev      : (nil)
~~~/Contact~~~~
.../Record...

can any one give me a solution? BEFORE of sending the message I send a
REFISTER for the user ninguna.