[Serusers] Distributing "OSP enable SER" binary file w/ source

Dmitry Isakbayev isakdim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:39:49 CEST 2005

Hi Jan,

I am following up on the conversation that you and Vikrant had a short while
ago.  The OSP interface was implemented as a SER module.  It does not
require any changes to the core SER or any of its modules.  We have been
hosting the project @ http://developer.berlios.de/projects/osp-module  We
would like to move the project to the experimental branch in your CVS.  How
should we proceed?

> > In what form does the come ? Did you implement it as a SER module
> > ? If so then we can put it in the experimental branch in CVS. If you
> > made some changes to other modules or the core then it would be great if
> > you could generate patches against the latest development version.

Best Regards,
Dmitry

OSP