[Serusers] append_branch And New totag Problem

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Sep 13 09:47:37 CEST 2005

Corey,
I'm not an Asterisk expert, but could you clearify one thing: Does SER
change the To tag when forwarding to Asterisk or does Asterisk change the To
tag? It is unclear from your email. I would suspect this problem arises on
the Asterisk side. Many people have such a setup running, so I'm not sure
why you have problems. I would expect any GW to get problems if the To tag
is rewritten.
According to the RFC, you should NOT rewrite To.
g-)