[Serusers] ser project

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 7 21:07:23 CEST 2005

Ser users,

I've often posted mails to solve some problems.
I tried to help people if possible.
I got replies in the past but i think most of
developpers think about business so do it.

For example i called  ag-projects.com for help i
received
"488 not acceptable here" it's a good policy for an
enterprise which want to sell voip solutions.

Open source spirit is died.
I do hope that most of open source projects will do th
e same things than iptelorg.com  and voice-sistem.ro

Bye

Harry