[Users] avp_db_load(), and multiple avps

Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Thu Sep 8 01:08:28 CEST 2005

Cool

What I ended up doing was actually
    - Load all the AVPs (avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:"))
    - Move (i.e. copy&delete) them into temporary values
(avp_copy("$vpnId", "srcVpnId/d"))
This way, when I loaded the AVPs later on (avp_db_load("$ruri/username",
"i:")) they didn't conflict with the initial set.

It actually makes quite a bit of sense (for me at least), and I'm down
to 2 db hits per transaction.  Which is quite ok...

cheers