[Serusers] Problem with MySQL Replication of 'subscriber' table

Gerhard Zweimüller zweimue at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 11:46:52 CEST 2005

Hi Bogdan,

your option 2, ignoring the error in MySQL works fine.
Thanks a lot.

However I cannot find the mentioned save_mem()
function.
I tried to google it with:
"save_mem site:iptel.org"

But without success. In which versions of ser should
save_mem be present?

Regards,
Gerhard

--- Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>