[Serusers] Problem with MySQL Replication of 'subscriber' table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 7 11:24:18 CEST 2005

Hi Gerhard,

there are two ways to solve it:

1) server which gets a replicated REGISTER updates only its cache and
not also the DB (use save_mem()); doing so, the DB of the backup machine
will be updated only via DB replication, so no overlapping.

2) configure mysql replication to ignore the error code for overlapping;
See |"--slave-skip-errors" in|
     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/replication-options.html

regards,
bogdan