[Serusers] any reason why nated softphones are not working on 5060

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 08:40:59 CEST 2005

Hello

I have a very specific case all my nated hard ip
phones are working like RichCOM but the problem is
only with nated softphone like sjphone it is not
working on 5060. and when i change prot to 5061 then
all nated soft/hard  phones working with SER and
successfully registered. i tried to ngrep port 5060
and there is no message from nated softphone.

any idea why this is happening

thanks in advance
Kamran