[Serusers] Jabber 1.4.2 with SER-0.9.3 problems

Ing. Francisco Talavera francisco.talavera at conexiongroup.com
Tue Sep 6 20:54:29 CEST 2005

Tks Daniel.

	I resolve me problem. But it still doesn't work. The environment is
this:

	I had a Hitachi Cable WirelessIP-5000 WIFI and SIP. When I trying to
send a message it say, "This doesn't work on current server". I don't know
why, if I have pa and jabber modules up.

	I have one more question. When a phone sends a REGISTER method the
SER must send all the method it supports?

PD: sorry, I have but English.