[Serusers] Asterisk "clustering" with a SER proxy?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Sep 6 10:30:00 CEST 2005

Dear William,
I'm pleased to hear that you are able to charge high rates for your
competence and that you are three times as efficient as other consultants.
However, I do hope that your CC to the serusers list was a mistake as such
lists are not considered the appropriate place for shameless self-promotion.
    However, I do encourage you to register as a consultant at:
http://www.onsip.org/modules/mylinks/viewcat.php?cid=4

Those of the 1,100+ registered users there who are looking for consultants
can then reach you without the rest of us having to bother. ;-)

g-)