[Serusers] ser+nat+siproxd+asterisk

jeff kwong kwongfucius at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:36:36 CEST 2005

Hi Waldo,

I didn't do anything else outside the instructions as in the Getting Started
Manual from Onsip.org <http://Onsip.org> for the SER with MySQL and
connecting to a PSTN gateway.I also got the config from there. I also got a
good set of tips for that in my previous posts here. As for the Siproxd, I
just followed the online docs here: http://siproxd.sourceforge.net/ .