[Serusers] problem with LCR and CANCEL

Miguel Angel Villar mavilla at redvoiss.net
Thu Sep 1 17:31:15 CEST 2005

Hi Ben.
	You shouldn't use next_gw() in failure route if you receive Busy or
Cancel from user:

failure_route[1] {

        if (t_check_status("486")) {  # Busy Here
                xlog("L_INFO", "time [%Tf] FAILURE ROUTE - 486 BUSY
HERE\n");
                t_relay();
                break;
        };
        if (t_check_status("487")) {  # Request Terminated by CANCEL from
Calling Party
                xlog("L_INFO", "time [%Tf] FAILURE ROUTE - 487 CANCEL BY
CALLING PARTY\n");
                break;
        };
        if (!next_gw()) {
                t_reply("503", "Service not available - No more Gateways");
                break;
        } else {
                t_relay();
        };