[Serusers] problem with LCR and CANCEL

Ben Smithurst ben at gradwell.net
Thu Sep 1 17:19:45 CEST 2005

hello,

apologies if this is a silly question...

Basically when using the LCR module, if I CANCEL the call before the
remote party picks up, the LCR system will place the call again through
the next gateway.  I have found quite a few references to this in this
list archives etc, so it is probably something fairly simple I have
setup wrong, but none of the messages I found seemed to solve the
problem for me. :-(

After some googling I have read that this is because the first gateway
is not responding with a 487 (which it is in my case).  My config has,
among other bits,

route {

	t_on_failure("1");
	if (!next_gw()) {
		sl_send_reply("500", "cannot use next gateway");
		break;
	};

}

failure_route[1] {

        t_on_failure("1");
        if (!next_gw()) {
		t_reply("503", "No more gateways");
                break;
        };

        t_relay();
}

If required I can provide more details but is there anything obviously
missing from the config above which I should be using?

thanks
-ben

--
Ben Smithurst            ben at gradwell.net           gradwell dot com Ltd