[Users] access control list using avps

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 28 20:48:24 CEST 2005

Hello,

you can either add a new column in the subscriber table and then use
avp_scheme (from avpops) to load the value, or just create a new table
having the structure of usr_preferences table and store there the values
per user. See:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s05.html#db_scheme
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s06.html#avp_db_load
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s04.html
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s07.html

The example at the following link is more or less what you want to achieve:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_bitmap_acl

Daniel