RES: [Serusers] Inserting SER into my voice network

Juliano Duque da Silva juliano.duque at terra.com.br
Mon Oct 31 08:31:15 CET 2005

I have a similar call quality problem that Ray related when using asterisk
is in the middle of media path specially, when asterisk is performing codec
transcoding. I am not sure this problem is related to asterisk lack of
jitter buffer but it seems to be.

How can we make sure asterisk is not screwing up the jitter buffer? Someone
on this list knows exactly how asterisk performs the “RTP proxing” ?

Juliano

   _____