[Serusers] Get alias for user

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Mon Oct 24 14:06:09 CEST 2005

lookup("aliases");

will do the job for you if aliases is the name of the table containing the alias bindings (by default it will be).

Samuel

Unclassified.
>>> Damien Sandras <dsandras at gnomemeeting.net> 10/24/05 10:26AM >>>
Hello,

I plan to deploy a service based on SER and I'm facing a simple problem.
All users have both a username (e.g. sip:dsandras AT_ gnomemeeting.net)
and one alias (e.g. sip:600001 AT_ gnomemeeting.net). I have another
service running in back-end that only supports numerical SIP addresses.

So I would like to use "rewriteuri" in ser.cfg to rewrite the user part
of the SIP URL. The problem is that I want to rewrite the original
username (dsandras) into its numerical alias (600001).

My question is thus: how can I get the numerical alias from a username
in ser.cfg in order to use it?

Thank you,
--
 _      Damien Sandras