[Serusers] save("location") causing routing errors?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Mon Oct 17 02:26:57 CEST 2005

That's what you need a static repository of location info. This is what the
database is for.

Assuming you have your mysql db set up, you'd add these lines to your config:

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")

The DB mode could be 0, 1, or 2.  0 says that there will be no storage of the
information in the database, 1 means that the information will be stored at a
partciular interval, 2 means that the data will be stored upon each register.

Then, if the server restarts before the registration expires, the location
information will be stored within the database upon restart.

N.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:07:47 +1300, Patrick Jordan-Smith wrote