[Serusers] save("location") causing routing errors?

Patrick Jordan-Smith pjs at quicksilver.co.nz
Mon Oct 17 01:07:47 CEST 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 17:57 -0400, sip wrote:
> That should be couched in an if(method=="REGISTER") block.
>

> In such a way, it would never GET an INVITE

Yes, but then how do we handle a situation where the server has fallen
over (happens sometimes) and then come back up, we check them but until
the UA sends another REGISTER we don't know where they are and can't get
incoming calls to that UA.

Maybe I can force the re-register period to be really small (5 seconds?)

Thanks for your help,
Patrick

--
Patrick Jordan-Smith