[Serusers] Username conventions with Asterisk as voicemail ???

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 13:37:50 CEST 2005

external domains to reach my users voicemail, why would I want to do
that...have I missed a trick.
Are ytou saying users from voip provider ABC , should be able to pikc up
voicemail from voip provider DEF...or are you saying that a user should
be able to get his voicemail from using a mobile handset

Iqbal