[Serusers] msilo configuration

Teemu Harju teemu.harju at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:04:50 CEST 2005

Hi Nhadie,

Yes... you can use it for instant messaging. eyeBeam is in my opinion the
best featured SIP client ever. It can do voice, video, instant messaging,
presence, conferencing etc... and all standard SIP. Note that the eyeBeam is
the commercial version and Xlite is free. And with Xlite you cannot do
anything else than voice.

- Teemu

--
Teemu Harju