[Serusers] Routing users to other SIP server

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 12:53:18 CEST 2005

I read the the first line without the word "this" almost fell backwards
off my chair.....

I have looked into this also, the second sip server you need to ensure
that no auth is done, but then this means you need to be able to trust
what is coming from the first ser, which can be done in terms of IP, but
then this can be spoofed.

What would be nice is to have SER itself authenticate, i.e instead of
each call being authenticaterd, autheticate the entire box, and then
possibly have a open connection between the two, which if no traffic
passes for sometime is dropped, and then re-intiated when next call
comes in.

Iqbal