[Serusers] Asigning a Subscriber to a Specific rtpproxy

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sun Oct 9 19:50:24 CEST 2005

Hi Adrian,

I assume the proxy dispatcher is the one who performs the DNS SRV
Lookup, not the client.  How can the proxy dispatcher then decide whats
best for the client?  Or are you also implying separate domains for each
geographical region?  I do see your product states "Distributed
geographical location" as a feature, but greater detail in how to
accomplish this is needed.  I still cannot see it clearly (on the other
hand Greger's suggestion about using different domains is easy enough
but not possible in our network).

Thanks,
Andres