[Serusers] Asigning a Subscriber to a Specific rtpproxy

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Sat Oct 8 17:36:07 CEST 2005

I can't think of a way to do that with RTPProxy offhand, but Mediaproxy is
designed specifically for that sort of thing using DNS srv records and the
like to distribute proxy loads.

Geographic distribution, however, isn't as impotant as some sort of
least-cost-routing concept... the idea being that even if I have a proxy
server in the room next to me, if it's connected via a network segment that's
overall slower or has more hops than the server across town, then the one
across town is going to be the better server for my needs.

N.

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 10:45:34 -0400, Andres wrote