[Serusers] Theory behind a media proxy and NATed UA

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:17:53 CEST 2005

well, if after the NATed UA receives the 200 OK it has to start
sending RTP and it is symetric(sends and receive data throught the
same port), then there is no need of a media proxy, since the called
part knows from which port in the NAT box the NATed UA is using...
I am getting confused about why I need to use a media proxy....

Felipe