[Serusers] Theory behind a media proxy and NATed UA

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:36:29 CEST 2005

> after the UA, which send the INVITE, received the 200 OK for the INIVTE it has
> to start sending RTP.
uhm..... I didn't know that. That is a very good explanation. If it
has to start sending RTP, then the media proxy now knows what port it
is using in tha NAT box. I thought that after the 200 OK, the nated UA
would wait for audio to come, since it sent all the parameters in the
SDP body.

Thanks for the explanation.

Felipe

--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16