[Users] I cannot login

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Oct 21 12:10:47 CEST 2005

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 10/21/05 12:17, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>
>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Ronald,
>>>
>>> please use the init.d script to start/stop openser.  You can find it
>>> in packaging subdirectory, there are directories for different
>>> distributions and inside of some is a file named openser.init.
>>>
>>> Otherwise try starting it from command line:
>>> /usr/local/sbin/openser -f /usr/local/etc/openser/openser.cfg
>>

>> I used          openserctl start    and it seems it is different.
>> With your line above I could start openser in debug mode, however,
>> there is still no log file about it.
>>
>> During startup and shutdown many lines flashed through the screen, as
>> well during  CTRL C to stop it. While I try to use sipsak, there was
>> no extra line on the screen either.
>
> Add log_stderror=yes in the configuration script and you should get
> all the debug messages on the screen. Then watch when you send the sip
> messages with sipsak.

It has this line, ...
In sipsak I get now the error:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\sipsak>sipsak-0.8.8.exe -C
sip:800000 at vpbx2.elmit.com -a test000
-s sip:800000 at vpbx2.elmit.com:5062 -Hvpbx2.elmit.com -vv

New message with Via-Line:
OPTIONS sip:800000 at vpbx2.elmit.com:5062 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP vpbx2.elmit.com:3763;rport
From: <sip:sipsak at vpbx2.elmit.com:3763>
To: <sip:800000 at vpbx2.elmit.com:5062>
Call-ID: 646310771 at vpbx2.elmit.com
CSeq: 1 OPTIONS