[Users] Multiple media proxy

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:08:25 CEST 2005

I think that you are defeating the whole purpose of the media proxy
dispatcher ...
Configure the dispatcher so it knows how to reach the multiple media
proxies. ser needs to know only about the local dispatcher (configure the
sock).
But i am not an expert ... may be wrong. Read the help files in ag-projects
website, there you'll find the answer ;)

Cesc