[Users] Re: [Serusers] no login to openser

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Mon Oct 17 18:55:33 CEST 2005

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the appropriate mailing list for questions related to openser is
> users at openser.org (http://openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users).

Thanks for pointing out that.

I found a part of my problem, but I cannot explain it.
The phone (hard phone as well as a softphone) have been set to connect
to port 5062, but I see the registration still on 5060, where Asterisk
is running (on the same machine). The user 800000 has no account on
Asterisk, therefore the login fails there.

Any idea where this could come from?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger