[Users] REGISTER expires and replication

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Fri Oct 7 12:09:04 CEST 2005

Thanks again,
It true that the expires is the same on both after registration.

When it comes to sipura, I'm already in dialog with them....

(there should be somekind of certification checklist on sip phones....or
maybe they should have the same bug all of them, at least it would be
predictable ;-) )

Anyway, thanks alot.

br hw

--