[Users] REGISTER expires and replication

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 7 11:33:09 CEST 2005

Hi Helge,

REGISTRAR module updated only the reply information, without touching
the request - usually, once got to the registrar, the path of the
REGISTRAR ends, so no sense to update it.

In case of replication, it shouldn't be a problem if you set same expire
limitation on both servers. The backup registrar will apply same
limitations - just check via reply generated by it.

Regarding the SIPURA - it's broken - you should send a bug report.

regards,
bogdan