[Serusers] Re: [Users] rfc3264 and nathelper module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Nov 29 14:40:14 CET 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:24:09 +0100 (CET), harry gaillac wrote
> You find the key SIGNALING.
> if you had read my mails  you would have understood
> that my problem is  SIGNALING between ser and
> asterisk.

Oh I read them, Harry... but frankly, I didn't understand them. Even with the
pictures.

And your argument was that SER should be able to handle MOH... which isn't
signaling. That's media.

Show me the portion of your SER config where you send SER users to Asterisk.
Show me the portion of your Asterisk sip config where you manage the friend
connection to your SER server.  Don't show me the whole config file... just
the portions.

Then tell me what your problem is. Your English is NOT perfect, so I may ask
for clarifications. I guarantee your English is better than my French, though.

N.