[Serusers] Re: [Users] AVPs are lost on relayed INVITE errors

Mon Nov 28 12:49:18 CET 2005

e.g try:

modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 2)

I had problems with accounting of missed calls. In my config:

modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 11)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 12)

this works, where else this did not worked:

modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 11)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)

klaus