[Serusers] Get alias for user

Pol kuroki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:07:17 CET 2005

I Jan, I tryied your solution( creating a reversealiases table and do
lookup() function before rewrite host, but it didn't success.

I have no idea on how to acomplish that!!! it seems to be easy but, remains
kicking me hard, and I'm stopped at this point, for several weeks.
I just want to forward incoming calls that are for users not On-line to
asterisk by replacing TO header for his/her alias.

INVITE sip:pnovell at domain.com ---> SER ( USER NOT ONLINE )

| lookup("aliases") pnovell=17940

----> FORWARD sip:17940 at IP_OF_ASTERISK
Any help?