[Serusers] Alias per SIP_DOMAIN? something broken here?

Gerd Feiner g.feiner at cablesurf.de
Mon Nov 7 22:55:01 CET 2005

hi,

Am 07.11.2005 um 20:21 schrieb sip:

> I'm not sure exactly how the aliases table handles domains if you
> put them in
> directly, but I can tell you that serctl cannot handle domains
> properly with
> the alias table. Something in the way it passes $SERUSER@$SERDOMAIN
> to the
> ul_add function of the fifo.... not sure, but it never actually
> adds a domain
> in the domain column whether you have SIP_DOMAIN set or if you use
> the form
> serctl add blah at domain sip:address

this is what i found out.  yes.

> Neither one populates the domain column of the aliases table with
> anything,
> so, though I haven't looked at the fifo code, I'm of the opinion that
> multi-domain handling for aliases isn't quite there yet with the
> rest of the
> code.
>
> Have you checked the aliases table to see if domains are getting
> entere into
> the domain column?

no, i don't put entries in the subscriber table with serctl/serweb,
we created our own webinterface which is why i actually _have_ the
sip-domain in the alias table.  don't know, if anybody ever came
across this issue, but i think it will not be too unlikely in the
future to have the same number-block in different areas.

maybe this is something the developers should look into.

brgds,
gerd